• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Enjoying luxuries but still growing ones finance

It depends on how you view things though. What one person might consider as luxury might not be for the next person. By simply appreciating the little you have, you can manage your capital and still be happy.

I seldom buy luxury items except for the 2nd car purchased. As for jewelry, I already have them and keep them. NowI I like to wear fashion jewelry, safer to wear. Going to Japan is my next thing to accomplish. I wanted to relax somehow I realized it.

You can still get luxuries within the confines of your financial level and you don't still deplete your finances. You can plan and have a luxury vacation overtime by saving for it.
Yes I think savings overtime helps. You would get some cash this way to splurge

12,041Threads
92,865Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member