EU planning another sanction against Russian over Ukraine war

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
EU is planning to sanction Russia again. EU have sanctioned Russia over 12 times over military attack on Ukraine. According to report, EU ambassadors have agreed but are still drafting how the sanction will be. It is rumored that EU is going to banned more than 200 people and organizations who directly and indirectly involved in the conflict since last two years. This sanction seems to target more on entities who have Russian links in EU.

Sanctions of any sort has not worked so far with Russia. There are more than a dozen sanctions on them in this war scenario. And none of them have been fruitful in stopping the war. In fact at times such actions against Russia has actually provoked them and aggravated their attack. It is high time the western world stops fuelling the war with such sanctions, false promises to Ukraine for NATO membership, providing weapons to Ukraine etc. There has been enough devastation already and fuelling the war by provoking Russia might not be fruitful.
High time that world intervenes and mellow down their approach against Russia. Let the two countries come to talking terms and decide what works best for them and their people. The war has gone too far and the whole world has suffered directly or indirectly.

Sanctions of any sort has not worked so far with Russia. There are more than a dozen sanctions on them in this war scenario. And none of them have been fruitful in stopping the war. In fact at times such actions against Russia has actually provoked them and aggravated their attack. It is high time the western world stops fuelling the war with such sanctions, false promises to Ukraine for NATO membership, providing weapons to Ukraine etc. There has been enough devastation already and fuelling the war by provoking Russia might not be fruitful.
High time that world intervenes and mellow down their approach against Russia. Let the two countries come to talking terms and decide what works best for them and their people. The war has gone too far and the whole world has suffered directly or indirectly.
I amUkrainian and me explain how you want us to come to an agreement with russia. They attacked us in 2014 and took a lot of territory, but we signed an agreement then, but they attacked again and again took a lot of territory and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and soldiers. Also, the entire population of russia believes that Ukraine is russia, and Ukrainians should be exterminated like Jews in World War II. Also, I am already silent about the fact that we gave away nuclear weapons and it is the duty of the West to help us, because russia violated this treaty, although it received a significant part of our nuclear weapons

I amUkrainian and me explain how you want us to come to an agreement with russia. They attacked us in 2014 and took a lot of territory, but we signed an agreement then, but they attacked again and again took a lot of territory and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and soldiers. Also, the entire population of russia believes that Ukraine is russia, and Ukrainians should be exterminated like Jews in World War II. Also, I am already silent about the fact that we gave away nuclear weapons and it is the duty of the West to help us, because russia violated this treaty, although it received a significant part of our nuclear weapons
It's a sad state of affairs. Russia by invading any country is not doing the right thing. It's the misuse and abuse of power here. But then Western world is also of no help to Ukraine. They are not helping in any ways to stop this war. Somewhere I feel that they are rather provoking it in a subtle way and helping to keep the war prolonged. West has made promises to Ukraine but not keeping it up.
It's been a long war, longer than expected. And common people suffer the most in this game of politics and power.

13,179Threads
98,924Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member