• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Events Management

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Starting an event management business can be profitable, but profitability depends on several things. The demand for this type of business depends on your area, market conditions, and other things. To be successful in this industry, you must be knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in event management. You must be able to handle obstacles with ease. During events, try to network with people who could become possible clients later on.

There is always a demand for event planners. People get married every week in different locations in my country. Burials are celebrations that happen every week across different locations in my country. The key thing about being an event planner is how you are able to get connects that would refer and recommend you for jobs.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member