• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Ever Been on Hawking Business

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.286313
Referral Credit
I have never been in the hawking business. However, I find this business model very interesting. Hawkers often employ aggressive marketing tactics that persuade passersby to make purchases. Their minimal operational costs, lower rental fees, and fair pricing contribute to higher profit margins compared to traditional shops. They entice potential customers with unique and appealing products. Have you ever tried this business model?

I have never done this, but I've studied it because there was a time I was close to doing it. Good manners are very important because every customer matters, and you will have to learn how to make the most out of the little money you have.

I used to sell boiled eggs and sausages and that was the point where I realized I was not cut out to sell anything the business eventually died off.

I used to sell boiled eggs and sausages and that was the point where I realized I was not cut out to sell anything the business eventually died off.
Even me too that is what I always sales boiled eggs but has goes on the business was not working again I also off down.

I have done hawking a few times before, though it was a very long time ago, that was when I came to find out that hawkers must have a hawkers permit before you can freely move around.

I have done hawking a few times before, though it was a very long time ago, that was when I came to find out that hawkers must have a hawkers permit before you can freely move around.
Hawking permit must be in big cities because in my region here I don't think there's anything like that I have heard of it

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member