Ever dealt with a cruel person

Some top government employees including some college classmates are extremely cruel, using the most sophisticated torture weapons on their female classmate who they hate, without a legally valid reason causing great pain, cell damage.

Some top government employees including some college classmates are extremely cruel, using the most sophisticated torture weapons on their female classmate who they hate, without a legally valid reason causing great pain, cell damage.
Oh wow this is really a mean and cruel thing to do to another maybe for no just cause. So what happened at the end. Do they get arrested for such cruelty?

I haven't experienced a terror teacher in high school, in case there was, she will surely be kicked out. My father was a military official and close friend of our Mayor, a cruel teacher surely be advised to resign or face the law. It's no longer happening this time because of the participation of the netizens and social media like Facebook.

I have encountered a few before in the past, what I simply do is to try my very best to not fall into their traps then keep a blind eye to most of the annoying things they do. Next time I won't be working with them again.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member