Ever experienced zero gravity?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.945925
Referral Credit
I watched a video about some astronauts training in a room with zero gravity. Have you ever thought of trying this out? What would you do if you where given access to a place with zero gravity? I have never thought of that before until i saw that video.

I watched a video about some astronauts training in a room with zero gravity. Have you ever thought of trying this out? What would you do if you where given access to a place with zero gravity? I have never thought of that before until i saw that video.
Oh men i really want to try zero gravity thing, i also watched a video of peoples getting in to some sulinderical room and ware some kind of cloth and they just float on the air like noting is holding them.

I have never experienced this either, but I would definitely want to try. It could be an amazing, mind-blowing experience and one for the bucket list.
It is a mind bellowing thing to try the zero gravity thing, imagine just walking on the air without touching the ground and flying like a balloon. wow

You can simulate it in pool but I think you must be in deeper pool. Also I am not sure can it be done without swimming suit.
Yeah we can float in a pool and have some fun, but i think the zero gravity thing is amazing like you can jump and rollover and also walk upside down.

Zero gravity is a condition when your body becomes weightless. At the state of zero gravity, the apparent or net gravitational force in your body shrinks to zero. And then your muscles and bones weaken, the bone mass decreases.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member