Ever had out-of-body experience (Astral projection)

Be careful: medical articles say it's fruit of hallucinating events (caused by drugs or haltered state of consciousness or similar events). I also listened the experience of a woman who experienced astral projection and she said it was dreadful. She never engaged any more, after getting scared.

Those who are doing this have extra ordinary power. I was told by someone who did this that he could rob a bank without getting notice because he's invisible. He has 12 karat Latin oracion.
Rob a bank with astral projection? If he leaves his physical body, how does he carry the money? I don't think you will be able to carry physical objects in this state or even have any effect with physical objects.

Rob a bank with astral projection? If he leaves his physical body, how does he carry the money? I don't think you will be able to carry physical objects in this state or even have any effect with physical objects.
In doing it, you're only invisible. You have with you your entire body. It's only that you're not seen. It's very hard to fathom but it's existing to a very few people. They follow rituals.

From what I have known and read, astral body is a separation from your physical body, hence which is why people can't see you because you are no longer in the physical realm. This is my first time hearing someone doing astral projection and still have their physical body but it would be invisible to others.

I have never encountered this before. Astral projection involves an out-of-body experience. Experts believe hallucinations can justify it as those who work in the field of Sciences can hardly explain its existence. If you have this experience, try practicing meditation or go to a professional.

13,212Threads
99,109Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member