"Every pain gives a lessen every lesson changes a person" do you agree with this?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There is a saying which i really love "Every pain gives a lessen every lesson changes a person" we can interpret it in our way that we want, for me this saying means we get good lessen from each mistake we maid or from the time we suffered and that will teach us the most and that thing will change use to become different person and changed person.
Do you agree with the saying?

Yes, I concur. Painful experiences frequently teach essential lessons. Each lesson has the power to transform a person by encouraging growth, resilience, and a greater understanding of oneself and others. Adversity may be a tremendous motivator for personal growth and constructive change.
True, some times adversity have some ability to change a persons perspective and it have the power to put some changes whether we want it or not it will definitely change us.

This is extremely true, in every situation we find ourselves, there is always a lesson for us to learn and the moment we learn, we are growing and improving ourselves.

This is extremely true, in every situation we find ourselves, there is always a lesson for us to learn and the moment we learn, we are growing and improving ourselves.
True learning from any things will change us, it could be in a good way or it could be in a bad way, but still lessens changes everyone.

This is correct. Pain teaches us a valuable lesson. For example, I've been heartbroken several times because I used to give people second chances. I had to learn the hard way. I no longer give them second chances because they have a habit of doing things repeatedly.

This is correct. Pain teaches us a valuable lesson. For example, I've been heartbroken several times because I used to give people second chances. I had to learn the hard way. I no longer give them second chances because they have a habit of doing things repeatedly.
Indeed, not everyone deserves a second chance, and sometimes when you give a second chance to someone, they take it as an advantage and overuse you, and they think you don't have anywhere to go.

I think it is right because no one would want to repeat the mistake twice and therefore they should learn from such a lesson. However, there are times when one lesson is not enough for people and they have to make mistakes on a larger scale in order to understand

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member