Everyone makes mistakes; the difference is that only some learn from them.

Yes that's the principle of life. it is not about making mistakes but are you ready to learn from it.
Exactly, there is no perfect person, we all make a mistake but the difference is those who learn from their mistake are wise.

Exactly, there is no perfect person, we all make a mistake but the difference is those who learn from their mistake are wise.
Yes, don't allow tell you otherwise. it's the best thing to to-do. You just have to learn from your mistake.

There is no one out there today that does not or have not made any mistake before in the past or even presently. Making mistakes is never an issue, but how much you learn from it and change will definitely go a long way.

Mistakes are bound to happen in our lives. It's part of our human nature. So we should not be ashamed or guilty of making mistakes because they just proved that we tried and never gave up. It makes us smarter and stronger, too. The important thing is that we learned from them and moved on.

There is one principle I base my life on. And that's the principle of due diligence. I try to make sure I cover my own grounds wholly so that I make very limited mistakes. In life, try and make as few mistakes as possible. Mistakes are hard to correct and they slow down your life.

13,067Threads
98,283Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member