Everything could mean nothing

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
If you want everything in your life and no action done, all you aim to happen would end in nothing. It is better to do step by step not a one-time step because it is hard to stumble especially in our choices like who to love, who to trust, and who to be with for life. Just think of what is best for you and make it real and beneficial.

Last edited:
Trying what we like is also not a crime so why be afraid to do something you believe gainful to you in the coming years? Then the person will only realize that he is late and past years will never come back.

You should reap in order to sow. Doing nothing will not get you anything either. We should still work hard and make an effort to make our goal a reality.
Yes that's it. You get the things you put into life. You put in nothing and you get nothing too.

People are always desperate to gain everything instantly, they end up doing wrong things or even doing everything at once which in most cases could lead to not getting anything at all.

Our efforts will be put to futility if there's something we do in haste. Whenever we plan to do something, we have to assess if our capacity and skill suit to it like buying cheaper stuff only to realize they won't last for weeks. Our effort would mean nothing at all and there's no money back guarantee.

if you want everything in your life and no action done, all you aim to happen would end in nothing. It is better to do step by step not a one-time step because it is hard to stumble especially in our choices like who to love, who to trust, and who to be with for life. Just think of what is best for you and make it real and beneficial.
Everything differs from person to person. For example I don't need to be rich is life to prove myself. I may not be appreciated by everyone but I can still feel I have everything that I want in life.

Everything differs from person to person. For example I don't need to be rich is life to prove myself. I may not be appreciated by everyone but I can still feel I have everything that I want in life.
Definitely, we just need to have confidence in ourselves. We can do all things we have to do

It depends on us what we do as long as we are happy and not regretful. We can have everything we want as long as we are courageous and ambitious.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member