Everything happens for a reason

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
I believe in this statement that everything happens for a reason, especially in 2024. The new year strikes and new problems come in which are so annoying and mind-blowing. Whatever problems you have there in the first step of the year, just tell yourself that everything happens for a reason. It means there's better luck awaiting you and me and all of us. Though it paints an ache, rest assured it gradually subsides and a new hope intervenes to sustain the new aura of tomorrow. We do not know yet what 2024 brings to humanity, even in business and everything that we aspire to happen. Let us keep our fingers crossed.

Last edited:
What will happen in 2024, no one will know until the end of this new year which among other things, is a leap year. However the problems that people like me have been carrying on since 2023 and you, my dearest know what I am referring to, are still waiting for a solution.​

What will happen in 2024, no one will know until the end of this new year which among other things, is a leap year. However the problems that people like me have been carrying on since 2023 and you, my dearest know what I am referring to, are still waiting for a solution.​
I am positive that 2024 will side with you and never put you down in the dungeon of everlasting hardship, struggle, and loneliness. Don't lose hope because when there is life, there is hope. Let us not let negative thinking kill our dreams.

I am positive that 2024 will side with you and never put you down in the dungeon of everlasting hardship, struggle, and loneliness. Don't lose hope because when there is life, there is hope. Let us not let negative thinking kill our dreams.
well, I know that this year will be crucial for the choices that will be taken by others in my destiny. However, dearest friend, I wanted to tell you that I have a lot of resistance to physical pain but much less that psychological!

well, I know that this year will be crucial for the choices that will be taken by others in my destiny. However, dearest friend, I wanted to tell you that I have a lot of resistance to physical pain but much less that psychological!
I understand what you feel. You are facing a crucial problem this time and only heaven knows if you can be acquitted of the crime you unintentionally committed. Just be positive and hopeful. I am so positive that you will be heard by the judge during the final trial. Let us cheer up and be thankful that we reached 2024 .

Everything happens for good, yes, it is an awakening moment to genuflect and reflect on what we have done in the past and present. It is a time we realize that there is a better life we need to take action.

Sometimes we're alerted to make a change to cross the right path. We also failed to evaluate our actions whether appropriate or not. We only knew we're wrong, and that's the time to make amends for a better self and life.

A lesson is learned from an experience. Experience taught us to be strong and logical and somehow we stumble but we always inspire ourselves that everything happens for a reason, thus making our hope burning like fire.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member