Ex- president Buhari said "There Is Nothing Much Anyone Can Do For Nigeria"

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Former President Muhammadu Buhari is of the view that current President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has done well since his assumption He went further to state that
there is nothing much anyone can do for the country going by the prevailing circumstances the country is experiencing. He said Nigeria is a complex country to govern.

The former president,said this when he received Bashir Adewale Adeniyi, the Comptroller-General of Customs, and members of his team in Daura, Katsina State.

The current president, Tinubu has faced wide criticism over some of his economic policies which have caused galloping inflation and economic hardship for it's citizens. Buhari concluded that Nigeria is a hard nut to crack,but hopes that the citizens can endure the economic hardship and continue to support the current administration. What do you think?

To be honest I don't even know what to say about the case Nigeria is in. The simple truth is that our leaders are just after what they can gain in power. It has been like that for years, and the citizens just played along. This is why we are here in this situation today.

To be honest I don't even know what to say about the case Nigeria is in. The simple truth is that our leaders are just after what they can gain in power. It has been like that for years, and the citizens just played along. This is why we are here in this situation today.
Exactly, leaders in Nigeria judt gets into power for their selfish gain. it is really appalling that nigeris is where it is now

Nigeria is a failed state. The reason behind the failure is because of greed and tribalism. The northern Nigeria don't want to accept some principles of changes like state police, resources control and decentralization of federal government.

The former [president of Nigeria must help the new president instead of saying negative about Nigeria as being a complicated country.
That's right . This is what he is supposed to do but rather he is being negative about the country it is really sad

That's right . This is what he is supposed to do but rather he is being negative about the country it is really sad
He is a selfish person. He should help the new president for te sake of the entire nation. If he runs again, he will never win. again. He has no commitment for the people.

He is a selfish person. He should help the new president for te sake of the entire nation. If he runs again, he will never win. again. He has no commitment for the people.
Nigerian politians are just very selfish and self centered people. But I know that we would correct all this in the nearest future

Nigerian politians are just very selfish and self centered people. But I know that we would correct all this in the nearest future
You have to choose and vote for the right candidate who could lead your country wholeheartedly and seriously committed to his position for the people and not for his greediness.

You have to choose and vote for the right candidate who could lead your country wholeheartedly and seriously committed to his position for the people and not for his greediness.
That's the right thing to do mate. Choosing and working with only the right candidate is the best

That's the right thing to do mate. Choosing and working with only the right candidate is the best
Never advocate vote buying but I believe that many are selling their votes. Vote buying is rampant anywhere in the world.

Never advocate vote buying but I believe that many are selling their votes. Vote buying is rampant anywhere in the world.
Well, will you blame them . They are all hungry so they sell their conscience fir the small money they get.

Well, will you blame them . They are all hungry so they sell their conscience fir the small money they get.
Yeah, we can't blame them, their hunger drives them to sell their votes, and they are innocent people. Hunger kills.

Yeah, we can't blame them, their hunger drives them to sell their votes, and they are innocent people. Hunger kills.
Sure, the politicians know how hunger can kill. So the capitalized on that to milk the Masse's

Sure, the politicians know how hunger can kill. So the capitalized on that to milk the Masse's
Correct, the croc politicians abuse their power and the masses are powerless. They only need temporary survival.

Correct, the croc politicians abuse their power and the masses are powerless. They only need temporary survival.
That's what they ever offer the masses very small help which is just temporarily and hunger will set in again

That's what they ever offer the masses very small help which is just temporarily and hunger will set in again
They better invest the rain money in something that multiples the money like selling of fruits or vegetables.

They better invest the rain money in something that multiples the money like selling of fruits or vegetables.
Some humans don't think about tomorrow. They would just came the money for that time and squander it.

Some humans don't think about tomorrow. They would just came the money for that time and squander it.
I saw a family here saving the rain money and after the election they invested it. The waited for 3 weeks so people won't accuse them of bribery. They were selling fish and vegetables. They have now a permanent stall in the public market. They're wise family.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member