• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Examples of great business strategies for everyone

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
We all want to own a business big or small. In my case, I am so fortunate that I already own a small milk tea business. It is small but terrible because I profit every day. Despite I profit every day, I never trust that it will run that way all the time, especially with the latest news that another milk tea seller to occupy in the same mall where I rented a space. Below is a great list of strategies we may like.

1. Cross-sell more products

2. Most innovative product or service

3. Grow sales from new products

4.Improve customer service

5. Cornering a young market

6. Product differentiation

7. Pricing strategies, and

8.Technological advantage.

I think at the moment I am currently at the first one. Though I worked as a photo editor but when I finally started my business i only accepted graphic design gigs. Now I have also included photo framing and even customized items.

I like the number 5, cornering a young market. I like to corner a young market and to do it, I must learn the how's and what's. Improving customer service. It is also a very good strategy that could boost sales.

I think I am number 8 since I am an online freelancer. I use modern technology to improve the freelancing services I offer online. :)
That is good to hear from you, it is a must for you, mine is an offline job and business though technology is also vital, and very necessary at work.

When you enter a young market, you give yourself a chance to grab a higher market share. That's why you need to keep on exploring untapped markets as a business.
Yes, it is good to explore especially the untapped markets so that you create a niche for yourself and see how you can have a lion market share

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member