Excited

I am so excited we are getting a 5 below dollar store I have only been in one once and really liked it and now we will have one 45 minutes away from us. Have you ever been in one before?
I love those types of stores where everything is so cheap, I don't have anything like that around here, but it would be great to have one.

happy for you I do not think these types of stores exsist in my area but I can still find some really good deals even if we don't have one dollar store or something like that
Sorry to hear they don’t have a store like this but glad you can still find some good deals when you are shopping.
Post automatically merged:

There is none like that in my place. You are lucky. Everything here is expensive. How nice to shop at that store.
Yeah since Covid everything Has gotten expensive and it is not good at all.

Yeah it is nice can’t wait for it to open hopefully it will be by Christmas
People will surely flock to that store on Christmas Day. I like to shop in a thrift store, but there is none here in the city.

People will surely flock to that store on Christmas Day. I like to shop in a thrift store, but there is none here in the city.
I like going to thrift stores but since Covid they raised the prices on everything and can’t really afford the prices.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member