• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Excruciating pain for business losses

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
It's what it feels if experience losses to your business. You lack the synergy to upgrade your style and you delimit instead the chances that could eventually push your business to the top level. Lack sensitivity of your business apart from the passion you supposed to flourish but ignored it. You created another diverse ways that disgraced your simple yet strategic plans. It's a big OUCH that teaches you a lesson to act smart and never depart from what you have started. Focus on your business plans and always observe the strengths and weaknesses of your business to sustain and profit more each day.

Having losses in your business or even an investment is one of the most painful things you will experience as a business owner. This is why we have to be careful while operating our business.

I can do relate it isn't easy when you loss the money you invested into a business. This is why we just have to be very careful when we start a business
That's right, mate. The pain is excruciating. I experienced it many times already. Recently I experienced another scam in trading. I was such a fool believing a virtual trader / broker. I must not believe again.

That's right, mate. The pain is excruciating. I experienced it many times already. Recently I experienced another scam in trading. I was such a fool believing a virtual trader / broker. I must not believe again.
Sorry about that mate, it is always good to look very well before investing. Some people just want to scam othete and make you lose money.

Sorry about that mate, it is always good to look very well before investing. Some people just want to scam othete and make you lose money.
I was encouraged because of the testimonies of the people on Facebook including my relative, but my relative didn't know about it. Her name was as if hacked.

I was encouraged because of the testimonies of the people on Facebook including my relative, but my relative didn't know about it. Her name was as if hacked.
I'm sure they didn't know better they would have dissuaded you from investing in it.

I'm sure they didn't know better they would have dissuaded you from investing in it.
That investment was a scam. I've invested $200 all in vain. They're as if a one gang syndicate. Many were victimised in the city almost 20 people including me.

That investment was a scam. I've invested $200 all in vain. They're as if a one gang syndicate. Many were victimised in the city almost 20 people including me.
Oh wow they made away with a whole lot of money at the detriment of people pains and losses. That's really bad

Oh wow they made away with a whole lot of money at the detriment of people pains and losses. That's really bad
That's true, they're bad elements lurking around the web. They're good at manipulating people. It's also the fault of the people for believing.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member