Moseschidera

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.290000
Referral Credit
Taking a barbing salon in a new direction by adding laundry services seems like it could be a smart diversification. However, there would be startup expenses to get the laundry equipment and meet regulations. For those with experience in this type of multi-service business, at what point would revenues from laundry offset the initial costs? What other tips do you have for successfully expanding an existing shop?

I think for an expansion like this to succeed, it would be best you have a customer base first before starting. Take time to find out from people if they would be willing to bring their cloths to you, tell them you would be starting a laundry service soon and see their reaction. If it's positive. Then you are good to go.

I think for an expansion like this to succeed, it would be best you have a customer base first before starting. Take time to find out from people if they would be willing to bring their cloths to you, tell them you would be starting a laundry service soon and see their reaction. If it's positive. Then you are good to go.
I couldn't agree more. You might ask your existing customers if they would like to use your laundry service. Perform market research.

I couldn't agree more. You might ask your existing customers if they would like to use your laundry service. Perform market research.
Yes, there response would determine if the business you are about going into is a good one or not. It's the safest way to go about it.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member