Falsely accusing innocent person without proof

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
In the internet sector, powerful people and companies are falsely accusing hardworking innocent people of cheating, being a security threat without any proof, so that they can cheat, exploit, rob the person for the rest of his or her life, get lucrative no work , no investment government with the robbed data of the person who is criminally defamed. Is falsely accusing an innocent person without proof widespread?

One thing i hate so much is being accused about something that I didn't do. These days it is becoming a very common practice for persons or organizations to accuse others without having any real proof. Some go as far as creating fake proof.

In the internet sector, powerful people and companies are falsely accusing hardworking innocent people of cheating, being a security threat without any proof, so that they can cheat, exploit, rob the person for the rest of his or her life, get lucrative no work , no investment government with the robbed data of the person who is criminally defamed. Is falsely accusing an innocent person without proof widespread?
It is also widespread in India. If a person isn't careful there's always the fear of being framed. My boss tried it and I resigned before that. That boss's condition is not good now. He is struggling with his business.

One thing i hate so much is being accused about something that I didn't do. These days it is becoming a very common practice for persons or organizations to accuse others without having any real proof. Some go as far as creating fake proof.
I too hate being accused of something I didn't do, and I hate it even more when I know who really did it and do not take the blame. This looks like the kdrama I am currently watching, which is The Escape of the Seven.

That is a kind of crime that needs to be resolved and stopped. The victims must not tolerate those bad elements that are sucking them, defaming them, and depriving them to live in peace and freedom. The victims must not act like dumbs.

That is a kind of crime that needs to be resolved and stopped. The victims must not tolerate those bad elements that are sucking them, defaming them, and depriving them to live in peace and freedom. The victims must not act like dumbs.
You are right. Framing an innocent daughter-in-law is prevalent in India. I was a victim. At first I cried but then I retaliated in such a way that they started fearing.

You are right. Framing an innocent daughter-in-law is prevalent in India. I was a victim. At first I cried but then I retaliated in such a way that they started fearing.
That was scary you were once framed by your in-laws. That is a very disgusting life. Why are there many cases like that in India? What is the role of your government? I am glad that you fought back your in-laws.

Accusing innocent person with false thing with no proof is a bad thing, even if they have a power or money accusing thus who didn't do anything is nit acceptable, there is a thing call karma, they will pay for what they did, even if it takes time they will pay for what they did to the innocent person.

We feel heartbroken if accused by in-laws, thankful I am still single and if I had in-laws like that, I would quarrel with them in their faces and never give them room to demoralize me. I have to fight for my right.

That was scary you were once framed by your in-laws. That is a very disgusting life. Why are there many cases like that in India? What is the role of your government? I am glad that you fought back your in-laws.
I left their house and went to my father's place. He supported me and my husband and his family realized they maybe sued and therefore compromised.

I left their house and went to my father's place. He supported me and my husband and his family realized they maybe sued and therefore compromised.
What is their point why frame you? I hope that you were able to build good friendly relations wth your in-laws or you left them and divorced your husband. That is one scary thing in marriage having idiots in laws.

What is their point why frame you? I hope that you were able to build good friendly relations wth your in-laws or you left them and divorced your husband. That is one scary thing in marriage having idiots in laws.
They wanted to create a guilt conscience within me that I was an infidel and exploit me the way they wanted to.

They wanted to create a guilt conscience within me that I was an infidel and exploit me the way they wanted to.
They will never bring a person down like you. It seems jealousy or envy drive them to frame you. I hope you distance yourself from your on laws. They're bad exploits.

They will never bring a person down like you. It seems jealousy or envy drive them to frame you. I hope you distance yourself from your on laws. They're bad exploits.
I am already far away from them. Most of them have left the world including my husband and those alive haven't got the guts to demean me once again.
Post automatically merged:

I never knew how those wrongly accused felt, I thought I do. Not untill my year one at the University, wow thank God it didn't escalate. I mean if I did it, I will be so happy but for me not doing such, you accuse me the first time in my life, and you are willing to go any length. It's just unfortunate that when you are accused, you often have less say, only few want to listen to you, only God can help.
The accused are seldom given a patient hearing. They should fight for their expression of speech.

Last edited:
This is wrong on all levels people need to stop such act. This can be depressing for the accused. I hate to see the innocent suffers.
The thing is some peoples don't think that others have feeling just like them, they only think about being safe and free from any accusations, and if they are free from any questions then they don't care about those innocent peoples.

Everyone
This is wrong on all levels people need to stop such act. This can be depressing for the accused. I hate to see the innocent suffers.
Everyone hares when an innocent person suffers.

I am already far away from them. Most of them have left the world including my husband and those alive haven't got the guts to demean me once again.
Post automatically merged:

The accused are seldom given a patient hearing. They should fight for their expression of speech.
OMG, but at least you're free now no more people to torture you. You have the fighting spirit and you're brave and strong to face your rude in laws.

OMG, but at least you're free now no more people to torture you. You have the fighting spirit and you're brave and strong to face your rude in laws.
In-laws are no more rude as they have a design on me. They want to extract money from my sons and want me to influence my sons so that they shell out money whenever they want and I am not doing that. They want me to sign a blank paper so that they can transfer all the ancestral property in their name and I am not doing that.

13,099Threads
98,493Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member