• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Family Business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
What is your family business? Do you have coordination and teamwork? How do you promote your business? How much maximum profit have you gained in the first month of your business? Our family business when I was a child was coco buying and selling. We also have 10 hectares coconut plantation and the cocos were sold to a Chinese businessman by trucking. My parents also engaged in buying dried copras. There was family coordination and teamwork. My parents promoted our business through radio advertisements and to those customers who kept on coming to sell their dried copras. They were the ones who broadcasted our family business. When our parents died at an early age, there was no one who inherited our family business. Our property was subdivided and my share 1 hectare is rented annually by a big-time farmer. What about you?

Even though my parents have several types of businesses, that doesn't mean it's a family business. So I don't have a family business and have to struggle hard to get a spoonful of rice.
Of course, a family business must also be operated professionally, so that the business will run according to plan.

Our family business was run by the members of the family who were old enough to manage the cashiering and others checking the entry - exit of trucks of copras. There was proper distribution of work but only every weekends because I'm the day all were in school.

Our family business was run by the members of the family who were old enough to manage the cashiering and others checking the entry - exit of trucks of copras. There was proper distribution of work but only every weekends because I'm the day all were in school.
Woo, cool, but are they/family members who work as cashiers, guarding doors, warehouses, etc. treated like employees, do they also receive a monthly salary and other social benefits, will they also be reprimanded if they make a mistake and there are many more questions? which I haven't mentioned yet.

My family business is a restaurant business. I just go in to help once in a while with management since it is not a part of my life ambitions. My mom primarily manages the business while I and my siblings support any way we can.

Woo, cool, but are they/family members who work as cashiers, guarding doors, warehouses, etc. treated like employees, do they also receive a monthly salary and other social benefits, will they also be reprimanded if they make a mistake and there are many more questions? which I haven't mentioned yet.
My elder siblings were paid hehe, they asked for it, but they worked only every weekends and holidays so they were paid hourly. They do not have SSS only the time when they started working in an office.

My elder siblings were paid hehe, they asked for it, but they worked only every weekends and holidays so they were paid hourly. They do not have SSS only the time when they started working in an office.
You are right, even though it is a family business, it must be operated professionally, so that there are no differences between all employees, which does not cause jealousy among non-family employees. because they are treated the same in business terms. It's different if at home as a family, you as the leader may give personal money to siblings who are also employees in the family business.

You are right, even though it is a family business, it must be operated professionally, so that there are no differences between all employees, which does not cause jealousy among non-family employees. because they are treated the same in business terms. It's different if at home as a family, you as the leader may give personal money to siblings who are also employees in the family business.
Yes, so true, at the end of the day, my elder brother and sister received their pay and they were so excited about saving their money. They were also not a fan of outings. They want to study. They were able to save big money after their college graduation.

Our family business is buying and selling raw rice, so we purchase it from wholesale market in low price and sell on reasonable high price. But we are now not getting much out of it as we used to be, because of sudden high prices of raw rice.
That's true, the price of rice is skyrocketing. It seems a universal problem. I thought that the increase in the price of rice was within my country only. I do not know f there is a possibility that it will decrease. People in my place are struggling this time. Your business is affected by the sudden surge in price but just sell according to what people can afford.

In my family we have never had any independent business. My parents were both workers for the Italian railways and now they are retired. While I, unfortunately being a disabled person, I have never been able to work. My younger brother is currently studying medicine at university.

My family does not really have a family business at the moment, though both my parents are pastors, so i guess i might be going down that line, cause i do enjoy carrying out various activities in church.

In my family we have never had any independent business. My parents were both workers for the Italian railways and now they are retired. While I, unfortunately being a disabled person, I have never been able to work. My younger brother is currently studying medicine at university.
Hoping some years from now your brother will a be great doctor in your city and could help his family. Maybe your brother is a scholar. Being a student of a medicine course requires bright minds and patience to persevere and endure.

Hoping some years from now your brother will a be great doctor in your city and could help his family. Maybe your brother is a scholar. Being a student of a medicine course requires bright minds and patience to persevere and endure.
Well, yes and let's hope. Even if he should have thought about completing a degree course a few years earlier, given that today he is 37 years old. However they say: "better late than never".

Well, yes and let's hope. Even if he should have thought about completing a degree course a few years earlier, given that today he is 37 years old. However they say: "better late than never".
He should have enrolled in college when he was in his 20s but it's better than never. He might have the right decision when he was in his younger years. I finished my BS in Physics at the age of 20. At that age, I already had a small business acquired from my family's business.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member