Family Guy

Ravenfreak

Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.043750
Referral Credit
Is anyone here a fan of Family Guy? I used to enjoy watching it when I was a kid and a teenager, but I haven't watched it in years. I think it's interesting that the show was canceled in the early 00's, then it was renewed and now it just doesn't seem like it's going to end. I know Seth McFarlane is tired of working on the show though. Stewie is my favorite character in the show, it's just hilarious that he tries to go after Lois and is never successful.

It's an awesome show. Love the jokes they put into the show and sometimes parody other movies or shows.

Not really a huge fan though but i still enjoy watching it. I have watched some episodes in the past and i must say, it is one of the most hilarious shows i have watched. They completely show and do the opposite of what they talk about in their theme song 😅

It's one of the best cartoons produced in 1999, along with Courage the Cowardly Dog and SpongeBob. Despite not being a major fan, I still like watching it. There are several jokes in it that will make you laugh aloud. Even if the show contains heavy doses of dark comedy and bigotry, it's still one of the greatest.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member