Family quarrel

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.518650
Referral Credit
Was there a time your family quarreled about something? My sister was a quarrelsome type and she got on everybody's nerves at home, She kept on complaining about food. She is also a choosy type in terms of food. Our father got mad sometimes but he just pretended about the quarrels. Does it also happen in your family? Who resolves the issue of the cause of the quarrel?

Well that it has always happened in my family and still happens today. I must say that our parents always scolded us for trying to get me and my brother in the right direction for our life, as an important thing, having a job. Instead, unfortunately for us we didn't! Anyway , I have to say about this topic that I have had many difficulties, as I am a mentally disabled person. In fact, nowadays we find ourselves adults still at home and still mantained by our parents who now are elderly and also sick. Moreover now, due to that episode that you know, I am living in a critical moment, and I still don't know what conclusions this act may have. In prediction, we risk that one day my brother and I may find ourselves adults (just for not to say elderly) in conditions of absolute poverty.:cry: Life is conditioned by personal choices and sometimes these are wrong!

In my family we have had some fights, but none of them were very strong and without much importance, I think the last one I remember years ago was about housework, but well, I no longer live with them so I don't witness them that often.

I think it's normal in a family to have some fights sometimes but that happens when we're kids. For grownups, seldom having a fight but arguments are always observed. It is resolved right away when one cries😊.

Quarrels and discussions in my opinione are normal issues when there is a group of two or more people, this in any context, not just family. This is because, no one is perfect and sometimes or often, ideas are conflicting. But it is very important that these quarrels do not lead to episodes of violence! When instead there is no arguing or quarrel, it means that there is one person dominant who orders and commands while the other is a subject submissive that always nods (ever for fear of entering in conflict because feels inferior). This is something definitely worse!​

We have had our share of arguments as well, most times it's about how the food was managed, other times it's about who gets to do certain things and the likes.

It is normal to have some quarrels at home, it is only temporary and rarely happens. It also does not last for a day. It lasts only some hours with the intervention of our parents and elder sister or brother.

even in quarrels, the issue must always be balanced. After all, normally people come to an argument in order to later reach an agreement.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member