Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
Summer is fast approaching in the Philippines, and even if you are not from the Philippines and are looking for a good summer business idea, you may set up a farmers' market stall in your area. You can sell baked goods, fresh fruits and veggies, gourmet cuisine, and so on. It's a popular business idea in our neighborhood, and they seem to be doing well.

We are already having this farm stall already here in my region. It is a profitable business anyone can try it out.
That is great to know. We have one here in the province but it is quite far from where I live. And, yes! Anyone can do it!

That is great to know. We have one here in the province but it is quite far from where I live. And, yes! Anyone can do it!
Yeah it is always needed so they they will abundance of food and the food sold will be cheaper

Do you must pay some fee for using space or have some license for this job?
There is a permit to sell and to pay tax too. The farmers must rent a space unless it is within their territories in the farm, where people opt to go to buy their fresh produce.

We have a lot of stores or stands like this around in my location. Though at the moment we are about entering the raining season, so it's expected we would be seeing a lot of rain this period.

Our country is always feeling like summer. It's extremely hot everyday. Creating a farmer's stand is good however, during summer people prefer fruit shake to cool off.
In nigeria, the temperature is over 37 and sometimes, it reached 38. West Africa countries are always at receiving end.

In nigeria, the temperature is over 37 and sometimes, it reached 38. West Africa countries are always at receiving end.
Our country here is almost at its extreme temperature. We will be happy if there is a slight rain and storms that are not ferocious to cool off people here.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member