Father arrested for molesting her daughter for six years in Ondo state

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Abraham Achibong,40, has been arrested for allegedly defiling his 14-year-old daughter by the Ondo State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

The father resides in Ile-Oluji community, in the Ile-Oluji Oke Igbo Local Government Area of Ondo state. Report has it that Achibong had been sexually molesting his daughter since she was eight years old.

He was arrested for molesting his daughter who is now 14 years old, since she was eight years old. The molestation has been ongoing for six years until a few days ago when the girl summoned the courage to confide in her teacher to get the father arrested.

What an animalistic father. He's tempted. His wife should have known it first. Thankful the child didn't get pregnant. What a demonic father. He's condemned by the society.
Yes I like that the child's teacher was bold enough to get him reported. He would be jailed for this

My heart goes out to the girl in this situation. I sincerely hope that the father faces the consequences of his actions and is held accountable for them. I am grateful that the teacher was there to provide support and assistance during this very difficult time.

Yes I like that the child's teacher was bold enough to get him reported. He would be jailed for this
Share us updates on the possible verdict the criminal to receive, hoping it's a life sentence.

And people still addressed him as father? This man is not qualified to be a father.
That kind of father deserved no right to be called a father. He is a molester of os own blood. He is a disgrace to the family and society.

Share us updates on the possible verdict the criminal to receive, hoping it's a life sentence.
Yes I would bringing the update as we get updated on the court proceedings. I wonder why women leaves their kids with their fathers

Yes I would bringing the update as we get updated on the court proceedings. I wonder why women leaves their kids with their fathers
That is a very bad example, however, if the father truly loved his daughter, he should not molest his own daughter . He ahs a animalistic behavior.

That is a very bad example, however, if the father truly loved his daughter, he should not molest his own daughter . He ahs a animalistic behavior.
That'd right it is wrong for parents to molest their children it goes both ways which can be both female and males

That'd right it is wrong for parents to molest their children it goes both ways which can be both female and males
There were also molesters for the male kids abroad usually teachers. I've read news one teacher molested her high school student. She brought the kid to her apartment and and did a lewd act. She ordered the boy to shut up and gave him a good grade and cash but the boy told his parents and the teacher was removed from school and sentenced 20 years in prison. That's the price of her short time insanity.

That's sad!!

It's strange that it took 6 years to find out this. And now, when he is caught, he should be punished severely for the crime.
Yes that was a long time but you know it is better now than never. Good he was still found out than maybe in the future.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member