Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
My current favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I am trying to build my assets with Ethereum. Even though I always believed the potential of Ethereum, I never invested in Ethereum on a long term basis, but now I have changed my mind.

I don't have a favorite though, but I main use Litecoin, so I guess I can say that's my favorite.

My favorite altcoins are Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Hedera, Cardano, and Cosmos, all of those I like equally, maybe LTC and BCH a little more than the others.

My favourite Altcoins are Bitcoin Cash and BNB. They have shown great promises and had a very strong performance so far.

My current favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I am trying to build my assets with Ethereum. Even though I always believed the potential of Ethereum, I never invested in Ethereum on a long term basis, but now I have changed my mind.
Gas fee is scaring me away from ethereum. The coin is highly decentralized and diversified but can you be able to use a churn of your funds for buying ether. This is only thing thst keep me away from that coin.

I currently hold Ethereum, and Cardano (ADA), Eth and ADA are staked in a private wallet. Apart from that I also have Doge and Ltc. Fun token, I hold coins not based on favorites or not but based on the level of profit and security.