• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Financial Tip: Don't eat every financial resources that comes to your life.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.300635
Referral Credit
One thing with some people is that they believe money is meant to be spent. You would here clichés like, "I have to enjoy while still alive". No one disputes that but you must not enjoy your life by spending all your resources. You need to plant some of it for you to have more to enjoy in the future.

There is a reason every harvest has a seed. So that you would plant the seed, and nurture it to bring about more harvest. Same thing applies to finances. Always remain the seed when consuming financial resources. So you can use it to build more finances.

But this should come naturally to people that want financial growth and prosperity. You need to grow yourself to a sizeable extent
I have seen some proof that just want to spend everything that comes in. Immediately they have money, they remember that their hair is bad and till the money finishes on reckless spendings, they would not rest.

I have seen some proof that just want to spend everything that comes in. Immediately they have money, they remember that their hair is bad and till the money finishes on reckless spendings, they would not rest.
You are right they are people that don't know about self discipline when it comes to spending. They squander their resources

You are right they are people that don't know about self discipline when it comes to spending. They squander their resources
The next thing, they would be asking for help. I don't help people that are wasteful with money.

Being financially free requires that you make sacrifices today to achieve that financial freedom tomorrow. It is not something that you would stumble into by luck.

Saving little by little for the future is very ideally for everyone. The savings can help you during the rainy days.
That's right you need to always find out that you are doing the right thing with your finances. Then try to conserve the little you can

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member