Find a mentor in your investment if you're in doubt

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.959200
Referral Credit
If you are in doubt about the investment that suits your capital and skills then hire a mentor. Do this only if you are interested to invest with passion because if not it's very delicate for your capital.

To be sure of your moves hire a mentor so you will have the confidence. You will also know from your mentor on what to invest. Don't act impulsively.

That's right it is just like having a direction compass you can't really miss your way. So it is good to have an investment mentor
That's true and keep the pride. What's important is you don't lose big money. Hiring a mentor is one better option.

That's right we should hire one and we would gain because it comes with its own benefits
But there are people with high pride and want to prove they could make it only to end in failure. They should not be stupid.

I only have small capital and can only afford to buy a few lots of stock. How should I hire a mentor at a high cost, should I go into debt to pay the mentor, after my investment is successful and I make a profit I will immediately pay.
You do not need a mentor, you are skilled and can handle a certain investment. Paying a mentor costs a fortune.

Considering hiring a mentor might be beneficial if you're having trouble making investment decisions that align with your preferences. A mentor can provide valuable guidance and support, making the investment process less stressful and easier to handle. Investing in a mentor could be an excellent move if you have the financial resources to do so.

But there are people with high pride and want to prove they could make it only to end in failure. They should not be stupid.
Pride goes before a fall. I think it would be good to lower pride and take lessons from those that understands things better

Pride goes before a fall. I think it would be good to lower pride and take lessons from those that understands things better
That's supposed to be but there are people whose pride are not shaken with the truth so be it.

I have a bank relationship who works with me on investment. He gives me a lot of good advice and let me know some investment opportunities.
That's good to hear from you having a fried who helps you in your investment plan. I have not met here an investment mentor. It's not easy to invest without other's help or assistance.

12,104Threads
93,261Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member