Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
In an effort to protect national security, the government of Finland is considering prohibiting a large number of Russian nationals from purchasing real estate in the Nordic nation, Defense Minister Antti Hakkanen announced on Monday. After decades of non-alignment, Finland's relations with bordering Russia became unstable following Moscow's invasion of Ukraine in 2022. As a result, Helsinki decided to join NATO. The proposed real estate acquisition restriction is subject to expert feedback before a subsequent parliamentary vote. It would exempt Russians with permanent residence in Finland and other EU countries, as well as dual citizens.

Just imagine, Russians bought properties to mean they will live there and they are war like humans like their boss Putin.
LoL,they are war like humans mate I totally agree with you.i don't know why they so much love war or attacks so much.

LoL,they are war like humans mate I totally agree with you.i don't know why they so much love war or attacks so much.
I also do not understand their mindsets and ideologies. It seems they do not have the ideals of life to live in peace and prosperity. They like war They better have war in themselves.

I also do not understand their mindsets and ideologies. It seems they do not have the ideals of life to live in peace and prosperity. They like war They better have war in themselves.
Yeah they need to continue warring among themselves. I don't know why some people don't just love peace

Yeah they need to continue warring among themselves. I don't know why some people don't just love peace
It is a scary thing. War is not a joke. It devastates lives and properties but why is it that they are not afraid to kill and be killed?

13,287Threads
99,432Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member