First Payout

Congratulations! Tina. It does feel great to receive the payout from any site, especially if it is your first one. I am sure that there would be many more in coming days. I am yet to get my first payment here. I have crossed the threshold but not requested for payout. I will wait till next month in the new year..I will accumulate a bit more before requesting for the first payment.

Congratulations, Tina! Keep it up! I enjoy the excitement of receiving my first payment from any website. It's thrilling!
It sure is exciting I am pushing hard for more soon going to try and wait til next month on another one that way I can have more saved up
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations! Tina. It does feel great to receive the payout from any site, especially if it is your first one. I am sure that there would be many more in coming days. I am yet to get my first payment here. I have crossed the threshold but not requested for payout. I will wait till next month in the new year..I will accumulate a bit more before requesting for the first payment.
You will get there for sure I. I am working on another one here also. The new year brought first payouts at a few of my sites and all together.

13,068Threads
98,300Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member