First Snow

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Today we got our first snow fall of 2023 and it definitely will not be our last because winter is just beginning here. We did not get much and it will not last long because the temperatures are going to warm up so it will melt. The picture is of the snow in our back yard do you have any snow where you are at or do you get any where you are at? 5259F1ED-A1AD-41EB-B654-A0D835474620.jpeg

Wow how nice to have snow in the Philippines. I want to feel the climate and want to do ice skating, lol. We only have here the raging sun that wants to burn our skin.
Sorry to hear this ice skating is ok I don’t care for it

lol on December 1st there were a lot of snow and on the big day there is no snow only rain pretty sad because it happens every year lol
We have not had snow or very cold weather at all this winter we did not even have a White Christmas this year.

We have not had snow or very cold weather at all this winter we did not even have a White Christmas this year.
That's pretty sad I guess this year was not really good weather wise but still nice since it's Christmas after all

Yes it can be I done it once they always said if you have roller skated you can ice skate but they are wrong.
Yes, skating in snow is insanity . Whar if stumble in a huge ice, nah.

13,059Threads
98,246Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member