First week of 2024 is over. Weekly updates.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.167950
Referral Credit
It's the first weekend of the new year. Time really flies! We were just enjoying the festive and holidays mood, gearing up to welcome 2024 in a big way. And now we are here with the first weekend of 2024. A week has passed.
How the week of the new year, new month has been for you?
I hope that everyone had a good start to the new year, new month and new week. Hope you all are having a good weekend too.
Let's use this thread for a weekly update..how things have gone with online earnings, offline job and personal front ( if one is comfortable to share it).
My week was a really good one. Especially on the online front. I have been pretty active and finishing things on deadlines. Though I would like to do more in coming week.
It was good to return back to work after a term break of ten days. Things were smooth at work.
So far I have been productive and well utilised my time. Hope to continue it in coming times

Good to know that you are productive.
My first week of 2024 was a so-so. We had power outage yesterday because of the reinstallation. The whole town was out of power. I went to Manila to work in the office. If there was no power interruption, I would have saved $10.

Good to know that you are productive.
My first week of 2024 was a so-so. We had power outage yesterday because of the reinstallation. The whole town was out of power. I went to Manila to work in the office. If there was no power interruption, I would have saved $10.
Sorry to know about the power outage. It can be annoying. Hope all goes well from now onwards. Sorry that you can not save $10. I hope that you earn more to compensate for that loss.
Enjoy your weekend.

I spend a lot of time doing offline work, managing investments, still a lot of pending work which I hope to finish. Doing low end work, fighting financial fraud is very time consuming and tedious.

I can not believe just how fast we have gone through the first week of 2024! It doesn't seem that long ago we were ringing in the New Year and a week has passed already!

I will be glad to see the back of January as I have never been a fan of that, January blues are very real!

Wow time is moving indeed,i want to continue to review this thread and see what we all will be upto.This week has started on a good note and i have been busy but income wise i am low.I have not been having some petty cash at hand.I would like to be updating my productivity thresholds in terms of what i am doing to enhance my happiness experiences in life.

It's the first weekend of the new year. Time really flies! We were just enjoying the festive and holidays mood, gearing up to welcome 2024 in a big way. And now we are here with the first weekend of 2024. A week has passed.
How the week of the new year, new month has been for you?
I hope that everyone had a good start to the new year, new month and new week. Hope you all are having a good weekend too.
Let's use this thread for a weekly update..how things have gone with online earnings, offline job and personal front ( if one is comfortable to share it).
My week was a really good one. Especially on the online front. I have been pretty active and finishing things on deadlines. Though I would like to do more in coming week.
It was good to return back to work after a term break of ten days. Things were smooth at work.
So far I have been productive and well utilised my time. Hope to continue it in coming times
I had a productive 2023. Got lot of things done. I have been active online too. I don't know how 2024 will be but I am not happy with the inflation.

I have not gotten any graphic job so far but I have been very productive in my online gigs and selling of internet data. Hopefully things we be better from now on.

I had a productive 2023. Got lot of things done. I have been active online too. I don't know how 2024 will be but I am not happy with the inflation.
Good to know that you had a productive 2023. I hope that 2024 turns out to be better in all aspects for you. I am also looking forward to the same. My 2023 was really good, but it could have been better. Well, inflation is something that nobody likes. But at least in India, it is much controlled compared to the rest pf the world. And inflation is one unavoidable fact in Economy, especially of you have a developing nation with a good economic growth

Good to know that you had a productive 2023. I hope that 2024 turns out to be better in all aspects for you. I am also looking forward to the same. My 2023 was really good, but it could have been better. Well, inflation is something that nobody likes. But at least in India, it is much controlled compared to the rest pf the world. And inflation is one unavoidable fact in Economy, especially of you have a developing nation with a good economic growth
Inflation is not that pinching in my city but it's really affecting people in the metro cities with house rents, food items and other expenses going high. I have experienced that in Kolkata.

Inflation is not that pinching in my city but it's really affecting people in the metro cities with house rents, food items and other expenses going high. I have experienced that in Kolkata.
I agree there. And we stay in Bangalore, which has the costliest living in India and is considered as one of the cities with highest cost of living in Asia.
Now we are almost ready to enter in last week of 2024, main upset I found in crypto market. As we were too much motivated about its bullish trend but after ETF approval things changed dramatically.
It's not the last week of 2024, but the kadt week of January. I know it must have been a typo mistake.
I am not into cryptos at all. It is a very volatile market and needs a lot of risk appetite. I don't have that. And I don't understand it well to be comfortable with it.

I can not believe just how fast we have gone through the first week of 2024! It doesn't seem that long ago we were ringing in the New Year and a week has passed already!

I will be glad to see the back of January as I have never been a fan of that, January blues are very real!
January is coming to an end. So, I hope that you will be over the January blues soon and settle down with the new year fever. January blues is an interesting term and I am hearing it for the first time
I hope the 2024 will be a great year to me. I have failed to accomplish my targets in the 2023
I had good 2023 but I didn't finish few things despite being fully active and productive. I would like 2024 to be better.
The start of January was just okay for me. It did not start well but I am still hopeful. I know the following months will be better for me and my family. *keeping my fingers crossed*
I hope things will get better as time moves
I have not gotten any graphic job so far but I have been very productive in my online gigs and selling of internet data. Hopefully things we be better from now on.
I wish you all the best. I hope that you get a good graphic job soon. Happy that online gigs are doing good for you.
I have been as productive as I can. I just have to keep pushing and hopefully everything will turn out fine
That's a nice attitude. That's the best that we can do...stay productive as much as we can. I am sure that things will turn out for good.

The four entire weeks in January are over and we are now in the first week of February, we need to set up some goals this year and achieve big. Whatever that we have out our mind and focus on we can achieve it. The first month of this year is all about setting and a business and doing whatever structure organization and registration if needed for your business. Drafting plans and proposals is very key to having a good start in 2024.To your success dear Champions.

The four entire weeks in January are over and we are now in the first week of February, we need to set up some goals this year and achieve big. Whatever that we have out our mind and focus on we can achieve it. The first month of this year is all about setting and a business and doing whatever structure organization and registration if needed for your business. Drafting plans and proposals is very key to having a good start in 2024.To your success dear Champions.
We have crossed mid way through February. Time really flies. I am still to catch up with so many things that I need to do before this month ends. And today is 15 th February, it will officially end in few minutes. I have a busy February for sure.

13,068Threads
98,358Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member