FIVB Challenger Cup 2024

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
The Women's Volleyball leg of the FIVB Challenger Cup 2024 is currently on-going and it is staged in the Philippines.

The Philippines, being the host country had the chance to join the competition and take the chance of qualifying to the next round called VNL - Volleyball Nations League 2025.

The tournament started its first game and the knock out game for each team as their first games are the quarterfinals already.

The Philippines bowed down at an early part of the leg when Vietnam defeated them on July 5. Puerto Rico handed the Kenyans their loss in the tournament and out of the contention as well like the Philippines.

The Belgium team defeated Sweden. The Argentinians bowed to Czech Republic.

Puerto Rico, Vietnam, Czech Republic and Belgium advanced to the semi-finals round where Puerto Rico defeated Belgium and Czech Republic defeated Vietnam.

The finals match will be held today, July 7.

The battle for bronze medal is between the losing teams Belgium and Vietnam.

The battle for gold medal is between the winning teams Puerto Rico and Czech Republic.

I live the two countries battling for the gold medal. I wonder the country that would take home that. Well, Good luck to all the countries participating
May the best team wins. I think the Kenyan team though did not make it to the semifinals, they are already Olympic bound.

These countries aiming for gold are known for their extra ordinary prowess. I'll watch news on who will win for the gold.
I wish I can watch the live on OneSports at 3pm today. I have to go to the church today so I will miss the live game. I will check YouTube for the recorded video.

May the best team wins. I think the Kenyan team though did not make it to the semifinals, they are already Olympic bound.

I wish I can watch the live on OneSports at 3pm today. I have to go to the church today so I will miss the live game. I will check YouTube for the recorded video.
I will try to watch if I don't have other concern. I already attended the mass at 6 in the morning schedule. Watch after attending the mass.

Yeah that's right may the best team wins. you know that it is good that countries are doing this as it would bring friendliness and United front.

13,216Threads
99,118Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member