Five cases of money pox recorded in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
The Akwa Ibom State Government has raised the alarm over the increasing cases of monkeypox in the state. There have been five confirmed cases recorded

The government has urged residents to be vigilant as the disease spreads across local government areas.During an update on Friday, September 6, the state government revealed that out of 30 samples collected for diagnosis, five tested positive. The initial four confirmed cases included three males and one female, aged 2, 4, 12, and 41.

Nah, mpox is now lurking around in Nigeria. Where did they get the infection? Was there a traveler in that place? A child age 2 is infected. The infected person may not have idea or was mpox which gradually spread.

Hmm it's well, let's just be careful in the places we go to and who we interact with these period. It's possible others might have had contact with them before they where discovered.

Hmm it's well, let's just be careful in the places we go to and who we interact with these period. It's possible others might have had contact with them before they where discovered.
In my country, there are all in all 15 mpox patients and some are now okay. But the newest ones are still on isolation for treatment.

It is spreading fast all over the world now. Is there any vaccination for it?
There is vaccination. In my place we are advised to go to the designated pharmacies to get the shot all paid by the city government.

Yes, it is alarming and the government of the country must take it seriously and should take some immediate action to stop spreading of the same.
Yes I hope the government don't joke with this as they normally do. We don't want to have expedimic in our hands

Is it more dangerous than corona virus? Is there any treatment of the same?
No, mpox could be cured and it only becomes deadly if the victim does not report the case to the health department for cure and temporary isolation. Corona virus is the deadliest. It spares no statuses.

13,297Threads
99,481Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member