Five rules to live a happy life

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
We all desire to be happy and in fulfilling this, we are inspired to follow the following 5 rules namely:

1. Love yourself;
2. Do good;
3. Always forgive;
4. Harm no one, and
5. Be positive.

I applied all these in my life, but human as I am, I cannot say I am perfect. My life is mixed with emotions. What about you?

In addition to that,

• Living a healthy lifestyle
• Letting go of anger and forgiving yourself and others
• Be truthful
• Train your mind to appreciate the things in life weather good or bad
• Loving yourself.

These are all wonderful tips, that love yourself is extremely important and what many fail to understand is that the only way we can be the very best is if we actually love ourselves.

These are all wonderful tips, that love yourself is extremely important and what many fail to understand is that the only way we can be the very best is if we actually love ourselves.
That is the essence of life to love ourselves, by not harming ourselves by providing ourselves with the right nutrients to live healthy.

Yeah, we can add more. There are many ways to live a happy by staying away from debts and troubles. Having debts trouble debtors so they cannot have happiness.

That's one of the reason why don't like to use credit cards and want to take loan from bank for anything.

We all desire to be happy and in fulfilling this, we are inspired to follow the following 5 rules namely:

1. Love yourself;
2. Do good;
3. Always forgive;
4. Harm no one, and
5. Be positive.

I applied all these in my life, but human as I am, I cannot say I am perfect. My life is mixed with emotions. What about you?
I agree with all your rules but I don't agree in forgiving people who constantly harm you even if they are family members.

I agree with all your rules but I don't agree in forgiving people who constantly harm you even if they are family members.
Nah , indeed, it is hard to forgive a family member who constantly harm me too but I am thankful there's none in the family that harms me.

13,228Threads
99,164Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member