Five-year-old girl was raped by three minors aged 6, 13, and 16 years old in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia district, India

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
A five-year-old girl was raped by three minors aged 6, 13, and 16 years old in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia district, India. The police said on Saturday, October 19, 2024. The police registered a case against the accused under relevant provisions of the Bharantiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS) and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences act based on a complaint lodged by the girl's mother.

The incident occurred on Wednesday evening, October 16, in the Kotwali police station area. Superintendent of police Vikrant Veer stated that the three accused have been detained and are being questioned

My God that's horrible. How could a 6 years old baby know rape or sex at his age? The other two ages 13 and 16 too young to be jailed. Why was that 5 years old girl exposed to rape? That age is supposed to be inside home. Her parents are reckless. India is full of rapists minded people young and old.

Indeed, heartbreaking, a boy of 6 knows how to rape when does not yet reach the stage of puberty where one could feel the arousal so also that 10 years old. These kinds lack parental guidance. They have to train their child to go to church to feel afraid to commit a crime. Don't they have a subject religion like in the Philippines? This barbaric act did not happen in my country. Kids here are God-fearing.

My God that's horrible. How could a 6 years old baby know rape or sex at his age?
I can't explain. A 6 years old child is still a toddler.
The other two ages 13 and 16 too young to be jailed.
Not sure about the 13 years old teenager, but the 16 years old boy should be jailed as an adult. He is in an the age of reason. If he wants to commit crimes like an adult, as a friend of mine says, he should be jailed as an adult (less than in the case of psychiatric disease, but in such a case his parents are responsible cause lack of vigilance).
They have to train their child to go to church to feel afraid to commit a crime. Don't they have a subject religion like in the Philippines? This barbaric act did not happen in my country. Kids here are God-fearing.
I agree with you. But it happens in India, unlike the Philippines, that paganism is the main religion. A lot of people (adult people, above the children) adore thousands of gods made by humans' hands like happened during the ancient kingdoms, so obviously they aren't God-fearing, until missionaries like Amy Carmichael don't spread the Gospel and people accept to convert to Christ. In addition, in the European and American countries are spread news about persecutions against churches in India. And a friend of us posting in these forums, who lives in India, states he has been stolen of his savings (stored in the bank!) by government's members, poor friend! So what to expect in such an environment?

I can't explain. A 6 years old child is still a toddler.

Not sure about the 13 years old teenager, but the 16 years old boy should be jailed as an adult. He is in an the age of reason. If he wants to commit crimes like an adult, as a friend of mine says, he should be jailed as an adult (less than in the case of psychiatric disease, but in such a case his parents are responsible cause lack of vigilance).

I agree with you. But it happens in India, unlike the Philippines, that paganism is the main religion. A lot of people (adult people, above the children) adore thousands of gods made by humans' hands like happened during the ancient kingdoms, so obviously they aren't God-fearing, until missionaries like Amy Carmichael don't spread the Gospel and people accept to convert to Christ. In addition, in the European and American countries are spread news about persecutions against churches in India. And a friend of us posting in these forums, who lives in India, states he has been stolen of his savings (stored in the bank!) by government's members, poor friend! So what to expect in such an environment?
It is a barbaric environment is so scary to go to India. They better read the Holy Bible to know God the owner of the entire universe and the creator of humanity. What a pity to those who do not know God. But we cannot blame them for it deeply rooted on their beliefs about who they believe animal, tree, or whatever.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member