Fleeing his Iranian family, home, and Muslim life to experience the Judaism he Fell in love with

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
According to the report, William Mehrvaz grew up in Tehran, Iran, as a devout Muslim, but his life took a dramatic turn when he embarked on a personal journey to find the truth.

The report said that after years of questioning, William ultimately embraced Judaism, leaving behind his family, home, and Muslim upbringing. Today, he lives in America as a proud Jew, inspiring others with his story of courage, faith, and the pursuit of spiritual truth.

William is a bright, courageous, articulate young man. His life experience is incredible. Hearing him describe details of what attracted him to Judaism is truly beautiful. This man is amazing and his journey to be Jewish and live in love instead of hate is inspiring. I wish him and his wife all the best.

God's blessings to you William and to your family. Pray for your family in Iran, God is good, and He does great things. He protected you from that hatred since you were a child and called you to Him for a reason. I'm so happy you shared your story, I pray it reaches many who will be led to God because of it, said one viewer.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

According to the report, William Mehrvaz grew up in Tehran, Iran, as a devout Muslim, but his life took a dramatic turn when he embarked on a personal journey to find the truth.

The report said that after years of questioning, William ultimately embraced Judaism, leaving behind his family, home, and Muslim upbringing. Today, he lives in America as a proud Jew, inspiring others with his story of courage, faith, and the pursuit of spiritual truth.

William is a bright, courageous, articulate young man. His life experience is incredible. Hearing him describe details of what attracted him to Judaism is truly beautiful. This man is amazing and his journey to be Jewish and live in love instead of hate is inspiring. I wish him and his wife all the best.

God's blessings to you William and to your family. Pray for your family in Iran, God is good, and He does great things. He protected you from that hatred since you were a child and called you to Him for a reason. I'm so happy you shared your story, I pray it reaches many who will be led to God because of it, said one viewer.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

A society that forced him to run for life doesn't deserve him.

A society that forced him to run for life doesn't deserve him.
He is a good guy wanting to know the truth. He was not happy being a Muslim. He now finds the true faith. He hated the people in his country rejoicing every time they accomplished killing people. He left his family and became a Christian.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member