Food that is not recommended to eat at dinner time.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
The science stated that some foods are nor good to eat at night and eating those foods will not be good for our health and also we can't have some good sleep, those food in general are Spicy foods. foods with high amount of fats, Starchy foods and some other foods are not recommended to eat at night.
But the question is do you really watch what you are eating at night? personally i eat what i get i don't choose food at night.

I only eat light food during dinner like veggie salad, fruit and grilled fish. It's good to eat in moderation to avoid getting fatty. When I eat plenty I cannot sleep right away.
Yeah most of the times it is very recommended to eat light foods like vegetables and fruits at night it is good for our health and for our sleeping, but personally i face some difficulty time maintaining that, i eat what i have every night.

Anything heavy is not for me at dinner time. I just want something very light maybe little pasta and salad
Especially salad is good for dinner time, but if i eat light foods at night i get hungry quickly, lol

Yeah most of the times it is very recommended to eat light foods like vegetables and fruits at night it is good for our health and for our sleeping, but personally i face some difficulty time maintaining that, i eat what i have every night.
Just follow your body to eat what you like during dinner just don't sleep right away 🤗.

Just follow your body to eat what you like during dinner just don't sleep right away 🤗.
I will try my best not to sleep right after i eat, thank you for your advice. since i am working in ptp platform i don't go to sleep after i eat thanks to Dbucks forum. lol

I will try my best not to sleep right after i eat, thank you for your advice. since i am working in ptp platform i don't go to sleep after i eat thanks to Dbucks forum. lol
Yes, instead of sleeping roght away, we better do activities here to earn some dollars and enjoy posting. It is better to be busy here than busy watching games without a pay.

LoL, you just have to train your system. it would work if you are consistent with it.
Yeah if i keep eating light and train my self i will adapt it and learn how to eat light in few days, but you know it is food and it feels good when i eat good sweet foods every nigh, lol. by the way i promise to my self that i will change the next day but still doing the same thing.

I have known this since childhood and told my parents about it, but they always cooked something for dinner and it was very difficult to digest and I really had bad sleep. Now I eat dinner 5 hours before bedtime, and before going to bed I can eat a banana to replenish energy, but so that it is digested quickly

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member