Food you don't want to eat on the street?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are a lots of food that are messy and can't be eaten on the street or on the public, like mango fruit, watermelon, Burritos, Chicken Wings, fries with ketchup and many more, an that is because they are messy to eat on the street.
So in your opinion which food should not be eaten on the street?

Attachments

• mango.png
    mango.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
Haha, Mango is one thing I would never try eating on the streets. It would just mess me up. It's better I go home first before eating it.

Haha, Mango is one thing I would never try eating on the streets. It would just mess me up. It's better I go home first before eating it.
You are right, mango is something we all shouldn't be eating on the street, it is very messy and it will not be recommended to use it outside our home.

it should be moi moi for me. I might not want to eat it on the go, it can be really messy sometimes if one is not extremely careful.
It is better to eat those kinds of foods at home, since they are messy they can rune our hands and clothes so the better place is home.

Some finger foods can be quite messy to eat such as pizza. LOL. I do not like to eat it on the street.
Yeah some foods are not meant to be eaten on the street, they are good to eat in restaurants or in our home.

One food i will not like to eat in the street is okro soup. Okro soup is very difficult to manage because is slippery. Slightest mistake, you will have all your clothes messed up.
I never had okro soup, but any things that is related to soup is very hard and risky to eat on the street because we could god messy anytime, and its better to eat it in the house or ristorantes.

I do not know since I do not really eat street food but I imagine that mango would be very messy to eat imagine eating pomograte in the street
You are right, mango is not the food we supposed to eat on the street, even in restaurant mango is not good to eat, it is very messy and it could mess our hand face and also clothes.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member