For how long do you think Bitcoin prices will keep increasing?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
In the last few weeks, Bitcoin prices have increased rapidly to more than $37K. For how long do you think the price increase is likely to continue? Are you selling your bitcoin or expect the bitcoin prices to increase further in the next few months?

Yeah bitcoin is increasing its price in this few days and at this moment the price of bitcoin to usd ratio is about 37,000$ and it is on good track, but the thing is we can't be sure how long this price will last and we don't know what the next move of bitcoin will be. we can predict but it is not accurate.

Yeah bitcoin is increasing its price in this few days and at this moment the price of bitcoin to usd ratio is about 37,000$ and it is on good track, but the thing is we can't be sure how long this price will last and we don't know what the next move of bitcoin will be. we can predict but it is not accurate.
Better withdraw your bitcoin in Bitcoin ATM to make sure if you can really withdraw. I stared buying crypto and work on sites that pay crypto.

Better withdraw your bitcoin in Bitcoin ATM to make sure if you can really withdraw. I stared buying crypto and work on sites that pay crypto.
Yeah holding your money in bitcoin have some risks, and you need to be very active and updated every time, because when the price of bitcoin starts to droop and decrease its price you will lose all your investments, i use bitcoin for short term trading only.

Yeah holding your money in bitcoin have some risks, and you need to be very active and updated every time, because when the price of bitcoin starts to droop and decrease its price you will lose all your investments, i use bitcoin for short term trading only.
That is good but in 2024, Bitcoin price will be skyrocketing and you'll be lucky. Keep buying when the price is low and sell only when the price is high.

That is good but in 2024, Bitcoin price will be skyrocketing and you'll be lucky. Keep buying when the price is low and sell only when the price is high.
If the price will increase then it will be the right time to invest on bitcoin and get some good and huge profit from it.

If the price will increase then it will be the right time to invest on bitcoin and get some good and huge profit from it.
Yes grab the chance but don't buy this time. Bitcoin price is high buy only if the selling price is low to profit more.

Yes grab the chance but don't buy this time. Bitcoin price is high buy only if the selling price is low to profit more.
No no i will not buy right now, the price is bit higer than i expected and buying now will be a mistake move, may be when it is below 30k$.

I don't think how long Bitcoin can keep increasing can be predicted correctly but it only depends on country currency

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member