• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

For you which AI bot can answer all your questions?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Now a days there are a lots of AI bots developed every day for our use, like Youchat, Scribe, ChatGpt, and many more. using this AI tool is helping us for many thing in our day to day activities, we are using the AI for studying for reading new thing and learning new things, and also for asking questions that we don't know about.
For you which Ai bot answers all your questions?

I started using bing some days back. And I think so far it has been amazing. You have a maximum of 30 questions you can ask per day. Though it has so many other features I am yet to try.

Now a days there are a lots of AI bots developed every day for our use, like Youchat, Scribe, ChatGpt, and many more. using this AI tool is helping us for many thing in our day to day activities, we are using the AI for studying for reading new thing and learning new things, and also for asking questions that we don't know about.
For you which Ai bot answers all your questions?
I haven't started using the AI tools as yet excepting Alexa in Amazon which I find irritating to chat with.

I am really looking forward to using the Grok AI by Elon Musk. Seems it would be the crux of AI usage for me. It doesn't preach morality to you when you ask it questions that bother on seemingly moral issues.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member