Forgive yourself

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
Forgive yourself. We all make mistakes. Don't let mistakes stop you. It's never a failure as long as you learn the lesson and keep going. Why can't we forgive ourselves? We are all humans and are always subject to committing mistakes unintentionally and perhaps unconsciously. The best feeling happens after forgiving the self and promising not to make the same mistakes again. We also become wise and hard as a stone. What do you think? Have you experienced this forgiving yourself? I did.

Forgive yourself. We all make mistakes. Don't let mistakes stop you. It's never a failure as long as you learn the lesson and keep going. Why can't we forgive ourselves? We are all humans and are always subject to committing mistakes unintentionally and perhaps unconsciously. The best feeling happens after forgiving the self and promising not to make the same mistakes again. We also become wise and hard as a stone. What do you think? Have you experienced this forgiving yourself? I did.
I not only forgive myself but take steps not to repeat it once again.

I not only forgive myself but take steps not to repeat it once again.
If it cannot be avoided to make the same mistake again, well, that is human nature, not perfect. However, if sense we are on the road to committing the same mistake, we have to make a detour.

As you get older you tend to make fewer mistakes because you learn from them. However, that doesn't mean you won't still make new ones. The worst are when you unintentionally or even intentionally emotionally hurt someone. I find it hard to forgive myself for these deeds.

As you get older you tend to make fewer mistakes because you learn from them. However, that doesn't mean you won't still make new ones. The worst are when you unintentionally or even intentionally emotionally hurt someone. I find it hard to forgive myself for these deeds.
You're so right, it's hard to forgive the self if we've hurt someone consciously or unconsciously😌. It's best not to be impulsive because we can't retrieve on what we've uttered.

If it cannot be avoided to make the same mistake again, well, that is human nature, not perfect. However, if sense we are on the road to committing the same mistake, we have to make a detour.
I usually be careful once I commit a mistake not to repeat it.

I usually be careful once I commit a mistake not to repeat it.
Once we commit a mistake, we are always careful and once sense that it is the same mistake, we have to stay away from it. It is better to be safe than sorry.

13,073Threads
98,377Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member