former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, visits Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair is in Nigeria for a visit. He was received by President Bola Tinubu on Tuesday May 28.

The former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair is at the Presidential Villa in Abuja for an economic meeting. The meeting was attended by several high-ranking government officials, including the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila; Foreign Affairs Minister, Yusuf Tuggar, Information and National Orientation Minister, Mohammed Idris etc

Tony Blair has overall good reputation as compare to others. It's good news as he is visiting Nigeria by doing this he may do something positive.
Yeah it is going to be a positive one for us as they discussion is on economic development so we are hopeful

That's good news mate for economic recovery. There might be companies to be constructed there in your country.
Yes Mate, hopefully the meeting brings a positive impact on our economy. This is all that we want and I hope we gets it.

Yes Mate, hopefully the meeting brings a positive impact on our economy. This is all that we want and I hope we gets it.
Nigeria's economy will rise and many will get a job. There will be fewer people to suffer poverty and hunger.

Nigeria's economy will rise and many will get a job. There will be fewer people to suffer poverty and hunger.
I concur to this mate. I hope we can have this for a change. The people are just suffering here.

I concur to this mate. I hope we can have this for a change. The people are just suffering here.
What you're experiencing there now is not forever. God has a plan for everyone and all changes depend on the country's leaders. May they be soften and enlighten.

What you're experiencing there now is not forever. God has a plan for everyone and all changes depend on the country's leaders. May they be soften and enlighten.
Yeah we are hopeful that things would turn out right as soon as possible. So that it would no longer be the survival for the fittest

Yeah we are hopeful that things would turn out right as soon as possible. So that it would no longer be the survival for the fittest
If the country's leaders are committed and sincere in their service to people and country's progress it's very impossible if they can't make it unless thinking to make their wallets fat.

If the country's leaders are committed and sincere in their service to people and country's progress it's very impossible if they can't make it unless thinking to make their wallets fat.
Yeah that's what is killing the country. Few people stealing and mKing their wallete as fat as possible

Yeah that's what is killing the country. Few people stealing and mKing their wallete as fat as possible
The leaders there are only milking the people's money from the taxes they paid. They should be mocked on the media sites.

The leaders there are only milking the people's money from the taxes they paid. They should be mocked on the media sites.
The media is calling them out. But you know they can be very shameless so they are not bulging

The media is calling them out. But you know they can be very shameless so they are not bulging
OMG, that's the face of the crox. They never care about the clamor of the people. They're frigid and shameless.

The former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair is in Nigeria for a visit. He was received by President Bola Tinubu on Tuesday May 28.

The former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair is at the Presidential Villa in Abuja for an economic meeting. The meeting was attended by several high-ranking government officials, including the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila; Foreign Affairs Minister, Yusuf Tuggar, Information and National Orientation Minister, Mohammed Idris etc
The British is having their own inflation and economic downturn. Let Tony Blair help Britain first before Nigeria. Britain have been one of our major challenge. Let all these western countries stop gambling with Nigeria especially Britain.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member