France keen on live-fire drills with PH Navy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
The captain of a French frigate, whose fellow ship class recently struck Houthi drones in the Red Sea, said they are ready to have live-fire drills with the Philippine Navy.

Captain Gwenegan Le Bourhis, commanding officer of the French frigate FS Bretagne (D655), however, said the decision still lies with the Philippine Navy.

The French Navy wanted to share their skills with the Philippine Navy as their primary intention for docking in the Ph waters.

The warship is equipped with Aster 15 missiles, a Franco-Italian family of vertical-launch surface-to-air missiles.

1717487092580.png

There's no harm French navy was already here last month for a three day drill with the Ph navy in the West Philippine Sea.It triggered the Chinese.
Since it is a drill that would be helpful to the people involved so problem but why was the Chinese triggered?

Since it is a drill that would be helpful to the people involved so problem but why was the Chinese triggered?
They will think that my country likes a combatant in the future. We are afraid here. Where shall we hide, God forbid?

Then if they want to claim.it in violence then they need to be attacked. They can't just take by force what belongs to another nation
Our government in the Philippines has a long tolerance. President Marcos doesn't want blood to shed from the innocent people. Thankfully, China offered our Ph President to sit deal for peace.

Our government in the Philippines has a long tolerance. President Marcos doesn't want blood to shed from the innocent people. Thankfully, China offered our Ph President to sit deal for peace.
Hope the peace deal works out. I think your president is just considering innocent people that might be engulf in the fire if he goes violent

The French Navy wanted to share their skills with the Philippine Navy as their primary intention for docking in the Ph waters. I think there's no harm with this
That's how second colonization starts.
Post automatically merged:

Phillipines should watch and be careful. When these superpowers comes to your shore with friendly gestures, you better be at alert and vigilant. This is how colonization starts in Africa. Remember, history is always repeating itself.

Last edited:
Hope the peace deal works out. I think your president is just considering innocent people that might be engulf in the fire if he goes violent
My country is always the target of the other countries. There were many colonizers in the past and made our forefathers suffered from the hands of the tyrants. It was America who helped my country attained its freedom and liberty.

My country is always the target of the other countries. There were many colonizers in the past and made our forefathers suffered from the hands of the tyrants. It was America who helped my country attained its freedom and liberty.
America is one helpful nstion. They just want other nations to see good and live better if they can

America is one helpful nstion. They just want other nations to see good and live better if they can
That's why God bless America, even in their bills inscribed there God bless America. America is the father of all nations.

That's why God bless America, even in their bills inscribed there God bless America. America is the father of all nations.
That's right no one can dispute this with them. They just need to help but still stays at their boundaries that way.

That's right no one can dispute this with them. They just need to help but still stays at their boundaries that way.
They have different intestines can't fathom the meanings of pain and troubles caused by their personal interest.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member