• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Free food for employees

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
While online workers, investors have to pay for food, for some offline jobs , the employer is providing free food to the employees. A few employees are eating a lot of food, about 5-6 times the food others consume. Should there be restrictions on the amount of free food an employee is allowed?

Each company will apply different principles and rules in providing food to their employees, there are companies that provide food with coupons where if the value of the coupon is only $2, but the employee eats up to $3, then he must pay the shortfall. and this coupon cannot be cashed. There are also companies that provide boxed food, and each employee will get one box.

I really wish that we can have companies in my country that would offer their employees just single meals. I think the company should ration the food the employees eat so as to minimise costs.

Providing free meals at work can prove to be advantageous for employees as it can help them save money. While some companies offer multiple meals throughout the day, others may have limitations depending on their capacity to provide free meals. Ultimately, the extent of the provision of free meals depends on the company's resources.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member