Freebies / Giveaways Board

What about adding a board for freebies or giveaways for members who wish to offer freebies and giveaways to the community
Technically you can offer freebies in the Marketplace section without having to have a board dedicated to it, as you are still asking people to do something, regardless of whether you are paying or just giving it away for free. If you get specific about it, technically the Member Requests & Bounties board can do the trick in some cases.

Any particular reason why a "giveaway" board is needed, and not what we already offer to use, type wise?

what do you think guys
This part of the question doesn't feel needed, as it is superfluous, and does not include punctuation to help split this part from the suggestion.

Technically you can offer freebies in the Marketplace section without having to have a board dedicated to it, as you are still asking people to do something, regardless of whether you are paying or just giving it away for free. If you get specific about it, technically the Member Requests & Bounties board can do the trick in some cases.

Any particular reason why a "giveaway" board is needed, and not what we already offer to use, type wise?

This part of the question doesn't feel needed, as it is superfluous, and does not include punctuation to help split this part from the suggestion.
To participate in the giveaway, users might need to register for the forum, leading to an increase in the user base. More registered users can result in more sustained traffic and activity over time

To participate in the giveaway, users might need to register for the forum, leading to an increase in the user base. More registered users can result in more sustained traffic and activity over time
Yes, I know what a giveaway is. Can you answer my question on why you think we might need a board specifically dedicated to it, and not just offer it in the current format we have?

Yes, I know what a giveaway is. Can you answer my question on why you think we might need a board specifically dedicated to it, and not just offer it in the current format we have?
Hmm sir I think a dedicated board can foster a sense of community among participants who share a common interest in giveaways It helps in reaching a targeted audience who are specifically interested in giveaways,

Been thinking a bit on it. Sounds like someone wants free stuff, and wants to also have others get free stuff too. Not sure if @Devin has seen this thread, if not, we will talk about it.

Main issue I see with it, is not the fact that it will create one more board on the forum index, but make it look like people will join JUST for free stuff. Now, I don't mind getting or giving out a free item every now and then, but I don't want to cause this place to turn into a place where that is the expectation.

We already have places for people to give out things and also to give out for work involved. Yet, we do not have enough people participating there. Do you see the issue? How can we expect people to join up and give things away for free, if we don't already have a userbase that are willing to buy or sell stuff actively already?

If there are anyone who thinks it is a good idea, feel free to mention it. But the main issue is who will be giving free stuff out? If no one is doing anything to even participate in creating marketplace giveaways and buy/sell threads, then how do we expect to encourage people to join, that would be willing to give things out every now and then for free?

If there are anyone who thinks it is a good idea, feel free to mention it. But the main issue is who will be giving free stuff out? If no one is doing anything to even participate in creating marketplace giveaways and buy/sell threads, then how do we expect to encourage people to join, that would be willing to give things out every now and then for free?
Unfortenally giveaways on marketplace doesn't took much interest for long term there is some participations on the beginning then the thread is dead, people attitude is just like this.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member