Freezing Human Bodies For Future Revival

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, Cryonics aims to bring people back from the dead. This is a concept where the whole body is frozen in the hope that one day it will revive.

As per reports, 500 people have frozen their bodies globally and more than 5,000 people have signed up for the procedure. Does cryonics work? Is this science fiction or can it become a reality?

Find out if there were frozen bodies back to life.

Watch the full coverage of the report via YouTube link.

There a time this issue was seriously tending, and I heard a lot of rich persons where already doing this. Even if it works, will this people still remain the same? Won't there be issues like fast aging and the likes?

There a time this issue was seriously tending, and I heard a lot of rich persons where already doing this. Even if it works, will this people still remain the same? Won't there be issues like fast aging and the likes?
I do not believe in this, only God can revive a dead person to life and it will happen during the revelation time when God redeems and all the dead will come to life and be chosen, Those at His right will have eternal life and those at His left will die forever, to mean they will not resurrect to life.

I do not believe in this, only God can revive a dead person to life and it will happen during the revelation time when God redeems and all the dead will come to life and be chosen, Those at His right will have eternal life and those at His left will die forever, to mean they will not resurrect to life.
It's well. Let's see how it goes in the end though. Only time will tell the end game of the whole thing.

It's well. Let's see how it goes in the end though. Only time will tell the end game of the whole thing.
Those who opted to freeze their bodies are wealthy people. They have to maintain it or else their bad odors spread anywhere carried by wind and air.

According to the report, Cryonics aims to bring people back from the dead. This is a concept where the whole body is frozen in the hope that one day it will revive.

As per reports, 500 people have frozen their bodies globally and more than 5,000 people have signed up for the procedure. Does cryonics work? Is this science fiction or can it become a reality?

Find out if there were frozen bodies back to life.

Watch the full coverage of the report via YouTube link.

If the brain is still working the dead will revive but not if the brain is already dead.

If the brain is still working the dead will revive but not if the brain is already dead.
These humans being preserved were already dead they're only hoping for a reincarnation. That's the belief or tradition and culture of the Ancient Egypt.

13,245Threads
99,221Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member