klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
The thirteenth Friday of the month is seen as unlucky. The Norse myth about 12 gods having a supper party in Valhalla is one reason cited for the belief that the number "13" is unlucky. The uninvited trickster god Loki showed up as the 13th guest and planned for Hör to shoot Balder with an arrow that had a mistletoe tip on it. This significant occurrence in Norse mythology led to the number 13 being associated with bad luck. According to Dossey, "Balder died, and the whole Earth got dark. The whole Earth mourned. It was a bad, unlucky day."

Moreover, the belief appears to be connected to a number of other events as well, such as the last supper and crucifixion of Jesus, which took place in the Upper Room on the night before Good Friday, on the 13th of Nisan, when there were 13 guests there.

According to the study, this day is the most feared day and date in history since many people are impacted by a fear of it. Some people have such crippling fear that they refuse to engage in daily activities like conducting business, taking flights, or even driving.

Do you believe that Friday, the 13th, is an unlucky day? 🧐

Friday The 13Th GIF by Digg

Lol, I don't see it as an unlucky day though but simply a unique day. I was born on a friday and it was on the 13th, and yesterday was actually my birthday. 13th October. Was so busy yesterday that i could not come online at all. Yesterday was actually a very good day for me, tho our generator had a little issue so i could not charge but besides that it was cool... just that i was too busy to fully enjoy it.

Lol, I don't see it as an unlucky day though but simply a unique day. I was born on a friday and it was on the 13th, and yesterday was actually my birthday. 13th October. Was so busy yesterday that i could not come online at all. Yesterday was actually a very good day for me, tho our generator had a little issue so i could not charge but besides that it was cool... just that i was too busy to fully enjoy it.
Wow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @eLdavis . wishing you all the best thing in life 🥳🥳 . October 13th is a beautiful day indeed .
Post automatically merged:

When there's bad incidence, it's a coincidence and any day could be bad if we're not careful. Let's trust God and always pray for safety night and day with our beloved family.
Yes, it's a beautiful mindset to put trust in God and realize that he's in control.

Wow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @eLdavis . wishing you all the best thing in life 🥳🥳 . October 13th is a beautiful day indeed .
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it's a beautiful mindset to put trust in God and realize that he's in control.
Thanks so much for the wonderful wishes, i really appreciate this.

Hehe, I'm sure you had a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday 😊
Due to work i didn't really do much though but it was awesome, does who called and all that at least made my day.

Belated Happy Birthday, being born on the 13th could mean good or bad luck but it depends on how we manage ourselves. There are bad coincidences that happened but the day is not Friday.

12,121Threads
93,335Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member