• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Friendly business idea for 2024: Organic farming and gardening

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
It has been observed that this time many like to eat organic vegetables and people have become more inclined to eat healthy organic food than processed food. Why not try to this f you have a vacant lot or yard suitable for planting organic vegetables? You can sell them directly at home. or just advertise outside your home you're selling organic vegetables with the introduction of advanced technology and agricultural practices, farming has become easier compared to the past years. Consumers realize the danger of eating processed food. Next year is a great year for us to start this kind of business idea. One advantage of organic farming is that little to no soil is required and it can be grown within your environment and in your backyards. Selling fresh produce can be rewarding and fulfilling. Start your organic farming this 2024 and keep winning.

In 2024, launching an organic farming and gardening enterprise is an excellent and sustainable concept. It is in line with the rising demand for environmental methods and organic goods. Fresh produce free of pesticides can be provided, along with herbs and veggies. To spread knowledge about sustainable gardening techniques across the community, think about using instructional components like workshops or online resources.
I love to see a vegetable garden. When I toured in Auckland, I volunteered to do vegetable gardening. I just observed how people do it. It was rewarding because the garden manager rewarded me with a Certificate of Recognition which stunned my co-workers at work.

Starting a business that sells organic vegetables can be quite lucrative, particularly among consumers who are mindful of their health. I often find myself buying organic vegetables because they are always fresh and free from harmful chemicals.

Starting a business that sells organic vegetables can be quite lucrative, particularly among consumers who are mindful of their health. I often find myself buying organic vegetables because they are always fresh and free from harmful chemicals.
I can't find here in the city organic veggies. I can find organic red rice which is so expensive almost P4, 000 per sack. I bought one sack organic rice once in every two months.

That is right mate, organic vegetable, rice , corn, and fruits are truly expensive especially rice. Three years ago, I bought 1 sack organic rice. It was almost $ 100 per sack containing 56 kilos. I didn't buy again after that.

Anything that is marked as organic would always make sales easily. People love organic food but you must pay a recognized lab to test your farm produce and stamp it as organic before people would have confidence in buying it.
Very true, these days people have started putting more focus on organic products cause they feel these products would be free from much chemicals.

I have always produced two sets of chickens in my poultry. The ones produced with organic ingredients and the ones produced with synthetic ingredients.

The organic production model demands more care as we dwell strongly in preventative therapy. But in the end, the organic chickens I produce sell faster and double of the price of the synthetic ones.

Organic products move far better in the market.

I have always produced two sets of chickens in my poultry. The ones produced with organic ingredients and the ones produced with synthetic ingredients.

The organic production model demands more care as we dwell strongly in preventative therapy. But in the end, the organic chickens I produce sell faster and double of the price of the synthetic ones.

Organic products move far better in the market.
That's a very good impact of your experiments. You have the best conclusion. It's proven that everything organic is safe for the health.

This year I bought a bunch of seeds. I have been preparing a piece of land( around 1/2 acre) since a couple of years back with pigs, goats and chickens on it. They really cleared it, plow it and and fertilized it. Now is my turn to start the planting. I already planted the first batch with over 120 tomatoes seeds.
And guess what, I did witness a honey bee swarm in front of my eyes 2 days ago, they parked in a small pine tree where I am planting, they are still there. I take that as a blessing :) Tomorrow I will take a picture and add it here.

tomatoe_seeds.jpg

This year I bought a bunch of seeds. I have been preparing a piece of land( around 1/2 acre) since a couple of years back with pigs, goats and chickens on it. They really cleared it, plow it and and fertilized it. Now is my turn to start the planting. I already planted the first batch with over 120 tomatoes seeds.
And guess what, I did witness a honey bee swarm in front of my eyes 2 days ago, they parked in a small pine tree where I am planting, they are still there. I take that as a blessing :) Tomorrow I will take a picture and add it here.

View attachment 842
Your benefactors were fast and furious at least they left you one box tomato. We'll wait for the photo. It's funny those animals harvested first your produce 😁.

if you have the money it id good to go for organic plants. You would be doing your health a world of good . it's always the healthier option
They are always very expensive because it takes a whole lot of extra efforts and ingenuity to produce organic crops and animals. When you want to buy organic products, be sure that they are truly organic.

They are always very expensive because it takes a whole lot of extra efforts and ingenuity to produce organic crops and animals. When you want to buy organic products, be sure that they are truly organic.
Yes I noticed same that they are always expensive as they are usually scarce as well. But we should do anything especially when it comes to our health

People are getting more conscious of their health and are leaning more towards organic foods. Even if you are just retailing foods and that have been certified to be organic, you would make money and become rich overnight.

11,643Threads
90,714Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member