Fur Baby

He's cute!

My parents whom I'm living with at the moment have two small dogs. :eek:
We use to have a dog but he had to be put to sleep he was sick. Speaking of our dog one of our cats that passed away he use to let the cat lay on top of him and sleep they were like good friends.

Your pet is so lovely. My pet kitty has white fur. His name is Tiktok. He likes to sway his body when sees me bringing food. I love Titktok:love:
What a cool name. Our fur babies names are Ozzy , Sharon, Rocky, Goldie. I’m

What a cool name. Our fur babies names are Ozzy , Sharon, Rocky, Goldie. I’m
My other pet kitty is named Meowie, he's so cute and lovely and his fur is also white. He's a playmate now, Tiktok 🤗😁

My other pet kitty is named Meowie, he's so cute and lovely and his fur is also white. He's a playmate now, Tiktok 🤗😁
All our cats are friendly to each other sometimes but they like to chase one of ours away it will go down the road but it comes back. It is so funny they are all siblings we always tell them you need to quit fighting and get along

All our cats are friendly to each other sometimes but they like to chase one of ours away it will go down the road but it comes back. It is so funny they are all siblings we always tell them you need to quit fighting and get along
It's not easy to manage many cats. At home, we only have two cats.

No it is not I am sure glad they are all fixed so we do not have to worry about having anymore running around.
Cats never care, unlike dogs. We can feel their sincerity and love for us whereas cats, NO. They only eat and sleep :LOL:

Cats never care, unlike dogs. We can feel their sincerity and love for us whereas cats, NO. They only eat and sleep :LOL:
Our one cat Goldy the baby she loves us both I think she loves my boyfriend more. When we are out in the garage she will keep the others out of there and away from us.

Our one cat Goldy the baby she loves us both I think she loves my boyfriend more. When we are out in the garage she will keep the others out of there and away from us.
That's cool my pet keeps banging on my leg nedding attention and cuddle.

I always carry my pet Tiktok and hug him which he likes so much.
We do with Goldy as well she is the baby only3 she comes in the house sometimes but she is not a indoor cat she stays outside all our cats have cat houses they stay very warm.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member