Gambia lady declared dead after taking drugs laced drink in a club

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Majula Hydara in Gambia is declared dead . she allegedly consumed a drug which was induced in her drink. She was 26 years old and , died at Dune Night Club in Palma Rima on Friday, June 21, 2024.

The Gambia Police Force reveals that Hydara experienced severe reactions after consuming the alleged drug and was rushed to a hospital where she subsequently died on Saturday.

aA friend of the deceased have been arrested and currently in custody assisting with the investigation.

That's another tragedy because of drug. The problem was her drink was laced with drug. Hoping justice be served to the victim.
Yesh and her friend is a suspect. it could be the case of a jealous friend. Some friends can just be horrible

Yesh and her friend is a suspect. it could be the case of a jealous friend. Some friends can just be horrible
She's a bad friend hoping she'll rot in jail and feels remorseful of her actions killing a friend because of jealousy.

I can relate with this. I almost died years back because I took a drink that was laced with hemp. I didn't know. And I had never taken hemp all my life. That drink almost killed me. I passed out for hours.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member