Gangs rampage in Haiti, affecting children.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
A group of children were interviewed by CNN and they told the reporters some devastating stories. Some of them are raped and harmed by the gangs in Haiti. In fact, some of them are recruited to perform dangerous jobs, such as burning bodies. Every day, they live in fear because of the high risk of brutality. In other parts of Haiti, children are starving. Some have to leave their homes because the gangs set their residences on fire. They all want to leave the place but they don’t know how to do it.

This is a devastating one has children are involved. This could really be depressing and traumatic for them. How I wish I could help I don't like to see innocent children going through this.

Yes, I am sure they are traumatized by what happened. They live in fear every single day of their lives. This is why I want to be filthy rich so I can help them. :(

Yes, I am sure they are traumatized by what happened. They live in fear every single day of their lives. This is why I want to be filthy rich so I can help them. :(
That's right I always see kids as the most helpless creature and they are really are. I can't just imagine how this is bad on them

Y
That's right I always see kids as the most helpless creature and they are really are. I can't just imagine how this is bad on them
Yes, they are helpless and are unable to take any action to improve their situations. Despite their desire to leave, they are constrained by a lack of resources, rendering any such endeavor impossible.

Y

Yes, they are helpless and are unable to take any action to improve their situations. Despite their desire to leave, they are constrained by a lack of resources, rendering any such endeavor impossible.
That's right, my crux here is that it is affecting innocent children and making them really helpless too

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member