German Police arrest 11 Nigerian nationals for love scam

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
German Police have arrested 11 Nigerian nationals for dating scam and money laundering.The Bavarian police arrested them on Wednesday, April 24, 2024 as they have been involved internationally in different criminal activity with a focus in Germany the trick was a modern form of marriage fraud where they use false identities to lure women with the intention to marrying them

So in the course of further contact repeatedly demand money under various pretexts from their victims

Once again some set of Nigerians have chosen to give us a bad name outside the country.
I don't understand why they can't use this high lQ to do something for the county. it would help put us on the map.

I don't understand why they can't use this high lQ to do something for the county. it would help put us on the map.
I don't understand as well, they have what it takes to excel and shine wherever they find themselves, but i guess they wanted things quick.

German Police have arrested 11 Nigerian nationals for dating scam and money laundering.The Bavarian police arrested them on Wednesday, April 24, 2024 as they have been involved internationally in different criminal activity with a focus in Germany the trick was a modern form of marriage fraud where they use false identities to lure women with the intention to marrying them

So in the course of further contact repeatedly demand money under various pretexts from their victims
We should therefore be careful before starting a relationship with a far off people.

I don't understand as well, they have what it takes to excel and shine wherever they find themselves, but i guess they wanted things quick.
That's right. This having it quick and now is killing people. They no longer wants to wait for things

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member